Finding different ways to spend time with your kids is important. Even a few extra minutes a day means a lot to them. They love that special time with their parents! Sitting down with your kids and reading riddles is an easy and fun way to bond with your children. They stretch your kid’s mind and they are also great for occupying time while traveling. You can even take turns coming up with your own! The next time you and your kids sit down together, try out some of these riddles, you will be sure to have a blast!
- What starts with T, ends with T and is filled with “T”?
– A teapot.
- When you need me you throw me away, but when you are done with me you bring me back. What am I?
– An anchor.
- What works only when it is fired?
– A rocket.
- What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
- What bet can never be won?
– The Alphabet
- What is the center of gravity?
– The letter “V”.
- Which weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?
– Neither, they both weigh a ton!
- What’s black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
– A blackboard.
- Why does a bee have sticky hair?
– Because it uses a honey comb!
- What travels around the world but stays in a corner?
– A stamp.
- Why isn’t your nose twelve inches long?
– Because then it would be a foot.
- Why did the turtle cross the road?
– To get to the Shell station!
- What kind of dress can never be worn?
– An address.
- What do you get when you cross a snake with a kangaroo?
– A jump rope.